Staplers: Not only are Crayola Washable Markers free again, but there is a coupon you can use for a small moneymaker on them. But don’t stop there: Mastercard is back with a moneymaker as well. Last but not least, those of you looking for a Keurig should stop looking now, and take a look at this Staples deal. Staples is offering $20 to $50 gift card rebates and has a 25% off coupon — making the Keurig K10 Brewer just $39.99 after coupon and Rebate. (don’t forget, if you find a better price for the model you want, Staples will pricematch. Then use the 25% off coupon!)
Do you have a Sodastream? If you do, and you’re anything like me, you’ve sought out the cheapest way to get the refill canisters. I get mine at Bed Bath and Beyond and use a $5 off $15 coupon, making the exchange canister $10. I don’t know why I didn’t think about this before, but Staples also has exchange canisters. Add the 25% off Breakroom Item coupon, and they are as low as $11.25. Not as good as Bed Bath and Beyond with a coupon, but it’s still a competitive price.
There are a few coupons in this week’s circular, which you can print out online. They are:
- 20% off Entire Office Supplies Purchase (use this one for the Markers Moneymaker)
- 25% off Any Cleaning and Breakroom Item
- 30% off Avery Labels
- $3 off Duracell batteries, 16-pack ($13.99 at the register)
- $10 off $30 purchase of boxes, tape, and Bubble Wrap
- $20 off $50 purchase of boxes, tape, and Bubble Wrap (If you have $60 worth of these items, do two transactions with the $10 off $30 purchase coupon — it will save you more money)
This Week’s Best Deals at Staples:
- $8 Moneymaker! — $20 Staples Gift card, after Rebate, when you buy $300 worth of Mastercard pre-paid cards. Keep in mind that each pre-paid card comes with a fee, so try to get the cheapest ones possible. The highest amount they have is $200, for a $6.95 activation fee. Then get a $100 pre-paid card, which comes with a $5.95 activation fee. After fees and Rebate, you make about $8!
- $0.90 Moneymaker! — Crayola Washable Markers, after Office Supply coupon and Rebate. ($3.59 at the register, $4.49 Rebate)
- $11.24 — Sodastream carbonator refill, after Breakroom coupon
- $39.99 — Keurig K10 Brewer, after breakroom coupon and Rebate ($59.99 at the register, $20 Staples Gift Card Rebate)