It’s another slow week for STAPLES deals, so I waited to post my picks until they released their online coupons. There is usually something good posted on Sunday, and I was not disappointed. If you’re starving for free paper, starve no longer — STAPLES is offering a free ream of paper after Rebate, with the coupon found online here. They also have storage tubs on sale for a decent price, although it’s not free. I’m afraid the days of snagging free boxes may be over for STAPLES, but rest assured — if they ever return, I will let you know!
Believe it or not, but my printer started beeping for more toner and I had none in my stockpile! The great part about running out of toner, though, is that STAPLES will price-match the best price I can find for my brand and type of toner. So, I went to amazon and found my toner — Brother Toner TN450 (high yield) — and it sells for $46.98. The same cartridge at STAPLES sells for $68.49! You can call and order it over the phone with pricematching, and have it delivered to your doorstep for free (if you’re a Staples Rewards member), or pricematch in store and use the 15% off coupon available online! Guess which one I’m doing?
Pricematching at Staples works for anything. So, if you’re in the market for a tech gadget like a tablet or PC, call them up to match the best price you find. As a bonus, if you pricematch in store on a tablet, PC, or mobile phone, you’ll get 20% off any tech accessory. Unfortunately, the 15% off coupon will not apply to computers or tablets.
Here are my picks for this week:
- FREE — Staples Photo Plus paper, 4″ x 6″, 60-count after Rebate ($10.29 at the register, $10.29 Rebate) — limit 2.
- FREE — Hammermil 8.5″ x 11″ COPY PLUS paper, after coupon and Rebate ($5.79 at the register, $5.79 Rebate) — limit 1.
- $4.99 — Staples Multipurpose 8.5″ x 11″ paper, 5 ream package, after coupon and Rebate – that’s paper for $1 per ream.
- $8 — Staples Letter/Legal Tote (save $6)
- 15% off any item in store — coupon available here.
All images courtesy of Staples.