Staplers: Staples continues it’s sale on Keurig brewers this week, including the same sweet coupon they offered last week. Not only that, but you can get $10 back via Rebate when you buy $50 worth of K-Cups. To sweeten this deal, use manufacturer coupons to reduce the price of the K-Cups.
Staples didn’t publish it’s Keurig prices, so I can’t tell you how much each brewer will be, but I just want to remind you to pricematch before buying! After you get the price matched, use the Breakroom Supplies coupon for an even sweeter deal!
This Week’s Best Deals at Staples:
- FREE – Quickbooks 2014, after Rebate ($89.99 at the register, $90 mail-in Rebate)
- Quick note for Dollar Flippers: This is not a good item to resell, as you may have to register your software before getting the Rebate. You can purchase the item and read the Rebate receipt for details. If it doesn’t meet your needs, Staples will give you a refund for it if you still have the receipt and the box is unopened.
- Keurig Brewers — combine the Breakroom Supplies coupon and Rebate for a sweet deal on a brewer
- K-cups — get a $10 Rebate when you spend $50, and combine with the Staples Breakroom Supplies coupon or a variety of these manufacturer coupons:
- $2 off — Seattle’s Best Coffee, 10 count Online Coupon (can print 2)
- $0.75 off of 2 — K-Cup 10 count, found in the 4/27/14 SmartSource
- $1 off – K-Cup 10 count, found in the 4/27/14 SmartSource
- $1.50 off — Millstone Coffee K-Cups, 10 count, found in 5/4/14 Red Plum
- $1.50 off of 2 — Keurig Brewed K-Cup packs, found in 4/27/14 SmartSource
- $1.50 off — Starbucks K-Cups, 10 count, found in 4/13/14 SmartSource
- $1.50 off — Seattle’s Best Coffee, 10 count, found in 3/23/14 SmartSource
- $4 off of 2 — Starbucks K-Cups, 10 count, found in 3/9/14 Smart Source