In celebration of my blogoversary, I thought it would be interesting to pull together all the freebies and moneymakers we’ve seen this past year. At some point, the free batteries and free storage boxes went the way of the dinosaur, but other freebies have remained. Also, some patterns emerged that can help us plan our purchases in the upcoming year.
If you picked up all the freebies and moneymakers Staples offered in the past year, you saved over $1,000.
If you picked up all the freebies Staples offered in the past year, here’s what you got:
- 95 reams of printer and copy paper
- 21 pens
- 16 mechanical pencils
- 14 markers (including 2 boxes of Crayola markers)
- 8 Avery binders
- 5 highlighters
- 3 erasers
- 2 reusable tote bags
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- McAfee Anti-Virus
- Quickbooks Simple Start
If you took advantage of the moneymakers Staples offered in the past year, you made $75.54.
When is the best time of year to get certain items?
- Software: September — December
- Printer paper: September — March
- Photo paper: Black Friday — March
- Pens, Pencils, Highlighters: June — August
- Visa & Mastercard Moneymakers: December, March — July
I hope next year is even better than the last. I hope you’ll join me!
Don’t forget to enter the Blogoversary Giveaway — the raffle closes tomorrow!