Staplers, did any of you snag some great 20% off deals last week? This week has another pre-paid card moneymaker, plus pens and pencils for 70% off. If you have a video game fanatic on your holiday shopping list, you may be able to get that gift for 20% this week at Staples. Read on to find out more …
As for last week’s deals, I was too late to the store to get the anti-virus software moneymaker, but I did snag the MasterCard moneymaker. I pricematched for toner and got an additional 20% off. I also picked up a $80 Jansport backpack for 50% off, plus got 20% off of that. Fun times over here in the Stapler household 😉
And now back to this week’s deals …
Staples coupons this week, which you can print out online, starting on Sunday:
- $75 off laptops and desktops regularly priced at $549 or up.
- 20% off select Crayola products (excludes daily deals and clearance items)
- 20% back in Staples Rewards on all color printing services
- $10 off $30 purchase of bags and bows
- 20% off Deflecto LitLoc interlocking literature displays
This Week’s Best Deals at Staples:
- $7 Moneymaker — Buy $300 of Visa gift cards and get a $20 pre-paid Visa gift card after Rebate. (approximately $312.90 at the register, $20 Rebate).
- When choosing a pre-paid Visa from the rack, try to get the least number of cards possible — for example, two cards for $150, or one card for $200 and one for $100. Each card will have an activation fee from $3.95 to $6.95 each. So, the goal is to pay the least amount in activation fees while getting to the $300 minimum purchase.
- Be sure to buy $300 worth of cards in one single purchase.
- Approximately $312.90 at the register, $20 Staples gift card after Rebate. Spend the Visa wherever you want!
- Limit one Rebate per household.
- $1 — Staples mechanical pencils, 12-pack (regularly $4.49)
- $1 — Staples comfort Stic ballpoint pens, 12-pack (regularly $2.99)
- $3 — Pentel retractable ballpoint pens, 18-pack (regularly $10.99)
- $7 each when you buy 3 — Stack & Pull 54-quart buckle-up box (regularly $14.79). Do you need boxes to store kids’ clothes? These are the boxes I use. $7 is as low as they go, but they’re at that price frequently. So, if you don’t need three of them, sit tight and you can get this deal later.
- Scissors — buy one, get one 50% off. I found some great scissors in the clearance aisle … so snag this deal while it lasts!
- $40 for $50 worth of Xbox cards — instant savings of $10 when you buy $50 or more of Xbox cards. Do you have a gamer on your holiday gift list?
Is there anything in particular you’re looking for at Staples in the next few months? I will keep my eyes peeled for it. Just let me know in the comments. Happy Stapling!
Get Your FREE Book Now
Submit your email and name below to receive "How to Get Out of Debt" straight to your inbox.