Thank you for visiting!
Let me show you around a little.
Interested in Frugal Living?
Sign up for our email list and never miss a post.
Here are my most popular posts on frugal living:
- My Kind of DIY: Easy Car Repair (featured on Financially Savvy Saturdays at Femme Frugality)
- Have a Frugal Valentine’s Day Without Looking Like a Cheapskate (featured on Wisebread and A Life In Balance)
- Necessary Artists: What the Quilters of Gee’s Bend Taught me about Finance (featured on Rockstar Finance)
- Frugal Holiday Gifts for Under $10 (featured on Wisebread)
Interested in Making Some Money?
- Online Clothes Consignment: Which Store Pays More?
- Kids’ Consignment Sales
- How Do I Increase My Productivity?
- What Does Improving Productivity have to do with Frogs?
Interested in Saving Some Money?
- Painless Ways to Save Money (featured on A Life In Balance)
- Coupons Without Scissors
- Heating Costs (featured on Wisebread and A Life In Balance)
- Halloween Costumes
- Back To School Shopping
- Cell Phone
- How to Use “No Minimum Purchase” Coupons
Interested in Paying off Debt?
Here are my most popular posts on debt payoff:
- Why I Gave Up Paying My Student Loans
- Paying Off $200,000 in Student Loans
- Jedi Mind Tricks to Pay Off Debt Faster
If you want to follow us for the journey, sign up for our email list. I also publish monthly financial updates, tracking our progress on saving for retirement and paying off those nasty loans.
You should know that this website may contain affiliate marketing links, which means I may get paid commission on sales of those products or services I write about. My editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships. This disclosure is provided in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR § 255.5: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.
Please be sure to let me know if there are any other topics you want me to write about.
The Stapler Confessions Team
Get Your FREE Book Now
Submit your email and name below to receive "How to Get Out of Debt" straight to your inbox.